Mine isn't either. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, December 02, 2021, 09:37 (873 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Wait, the one from last year?

That is...an insanely long wait. Did you have it personalized? What took them so long? Maybe because it's already passed, but I don't think I waited more than 2 months for my raid ring.

You're a better man than me; I certainly wouldn't have had the patience. Especially if the order details up and disappeared!

But congrats regardless, hope you enjoy it because that outfit is freaking awesome looking.

But I'm not too fussed.

The end result is pretty nice, and to be honest, if it hadn't come within a month or two, I really had no use for it until now anyway.

(I'm guessing the VoG one will show up next summer some time. Do I really NEED two new winter coats? No. Will I find ways of using both of them? You bet your bippy I will!)

In answer to Morpheus' question: what took them so long seems like a combination of things: everything the store sells takes a while, the pandemic has slowed everything down from a manpower perspective, the supply chain issues we're having (separate from the manpower bit)... it all added up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread