Lord Save Me... (Fan Creations)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, December 01, 2021, 15:48 (868 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Don't apologize, I'm glad you pointed it out...I definitely wouldn't have noticed it. Like I said, I went over both those videos a hundred times, so when I clicked upload I didn't want to see them again for AT LEAST a week. I seriously didn't mean to get his name wrong; I feel like an ass...to me it feels like the gratitude isn't genuine—it really is!

I had been trying to get help on the intro for this recipe since mid-September....and he was the only one on my friends list who was willing to help.

I pride myself on—if nothing else—double checking my work to make sure it's accurate and/or to my liking. I once re-rendered one of the videos just because I didn't like how fast a line of text faded out. But yes, my gratitude to you is real just as my regret to Chappy is that I messed it up(now that I think about it, this might be the first time I didn't call him Chappy, so that at least could be an excuse?). I didn't mean to come off snarky or anything.

But it's deleted now, and the 'fix' is uploading in a minute. Unfortunately I deleted that Titan clip so I can't do a full correction, which sucks. But I'll see if I can do a photoshop-type thing, it should be possible.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread