Night 2 Success (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, November 04, 2021, 19:12 (901 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

lol, yeah sorry! I probably should've said so in the FTB, but Pit of Heresy is my "favorite" dungeon. I regretfully have to put favorite in quotations now, because the update back around Beyond Light's launch has really torn down a lot of what I enjoyed about that Pit. I understand the Orb duplicate glitch—I don't like it, but I understand it—but all the other stuff they changed? Not to mention the neutering of Phoenix Protocol It's dampened the feeling of fun.

I didn't speak up originally because I thought that we were going to use party chat; when the game started, I figured we didn't really need communication that heavily. But it was a fun night, and it did bring back some fond memories. Although I was really mad at myself for trying to take on the Wizard without dropping my sword for a Well. We killed each other and I was trying to get Eternal Heretic, and I saw it coming a mile away. Too stubborn! I won't be able to make Friday's night as one of my family members surprised us with a visit and we're going out; but I'll be there in spirit!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread