Calendar for Season of the Lost (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 12:59 (925 days ago) @ squidnh3

Time to start crossing off those Season 15 expiring triumphs (if you care about such things, and if you don't congratulations). What previously seemed very far away is now this season!

In all the hoopla about Witch Queen it seems no one has thought to ask what might or might not be getting Vaulted at the same time. I can see why Bungie wouldn't want to announce that since it'll make people mad, but also we want to know so we can prioritize completing that content. It might take me 6 months to find enough people for a Petra's Run at this point!

Let alone even pulling off Petra's Run, but then again with a team of stasis, maybe it might be easier to pull off? Then again, that end run with the heart. One F-up and even if you shattered all the adds, it all becomes moot. Good Luck.

I have been debating for a little under 3 years now (as you need the Wish Ender Bow to do it, which of course I have,) for when I should go and collect all those eggs. Suddenly with Sunsetting no more, it's potentially a fairly lucrative venture again.

There is a part of me that thinks that, if there was anything to get vaulted, it would be the Dreaming City. It would make the most sense lore wise. I've also come across rumors saying, of all things, the EDZ getting vaulted? I've only seen chatter about this once, so make sure you can kill a snail with your hesitation.

Also a reminder; there is a difference between not caring and mostly not caring.

If you need assistance, you know I'm willing to help Squid. ^_^

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread