Receiving End of a DBO IB 6-Stack (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 09, 2021, 16:08 (957 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Last week IB got off to a great start with a full team. This twitch streamer was not pleased.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1135241541?t=5h40m45s

He was pretty proud of killing squidNH3 at one point. I would be too considering squid's KD was the same as their entire team's score.

I was mostly just along for the ride but it was great playing with y'all.

Even on my worst games, and I've had some really disgusting games, I've never even felt an urge to comment on ones sexual propriety. Instead of camping, maybe he could have tried and... I don't know, capture a point? I'm an admittedly recklessly aggressive player, and I admit, I only watched the one game. But... if all you are going to do is sit your ass down and shoot what you see in a spot, why are you playing? Is it even considered... playing? Felt more AFK then anything else. If this was truly a competitive game with respawning restrictions, then I get it, those types of picks are a big deal. Watching this felt like watching paint dry.

He wasn't even holding a tactically interesting spot to stop folks from capping points! Here's an idea! Two birds one stone; If you're going to camp, camp on A, B, or C. Eventually something will come your way, and you'll actually be worth a darn to the team. Not that it mattered in this game cause WOOF, y'all didn't even bring flowers.

Sheesh.

Out of curiosity, how did you find this Robot?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread