Transmog. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 13, 2021, 11:22 (1140 days ago) @ ManKitten

Yes. This system is, as cheapLEY eloquently put it, greedy dogshit.

It's apparent that the game play designers had to put their time into making it as hard as possible to farm this content (instead of put that time into, say, the "quality" experiences afforded in PvP or Gambit). Yet, it does not appear to be bothering me as much as it is for many others. The first "10" are free for each may be part of the reason for this, as I was able to get some VERY BIG items (but not all) out of the way that I wanted to do right off the bat. More than that, I find that by and large right now my focus is on other things, and as I'm playing I'm generating the "synthstuff" needed to whatever the whodahda. I've already apparently generated 1 additional "armor synthesis" option for my Warlock, and I don't even recall why. It really is some convoluted nonsense, as if that was really needed in anymore abundance.

That 10 limit per season can go sod off though. I agree with the chatter among the community that those with the Season pass should have a higher limit, should there even be a limit at all.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread