Its all about attitude. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 06, 2019, 09:50 (1696 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Dreambane - only the Titan is any good. The other two feel like jokes to me.

Garden of Salvation - I guess I like all of these... except for shoulders. Why is the Hunter wearing Doomfang Pauldrons?

Hunters like copying stuff I guess.

Substitutional - would have been my favorite of the shown sets, except for the Titan legs/arms.

What do you have against shrubbery! /s

Phenotype - Hunter looks great. The other two need some work. Those wings on the Titan...

[image]

Iron Will - my favorite. Solid for all 3 classes.

Empyrean Cartographer - I hate the horns on the hunter, I hate the neck fuzz on the Titan. The Warlock looks pretty good... but I'm shuddering to think what shaders will do to any of them.

Fan of the Minimalism eh? Less is more. Less Frills, More Shape and Scheme. Yeah, me too... in real life.

In a video game though, one about space magic and evil scalene pyramids, bring on the frills. Anything that can show a bit of Character is a welcome sight among the sea of Players.

Its all about attitude. Thanks for the reply.

Also... side note. Calling it right now. Expect to see the Phenotype Set Titan head to toe with a blue shader. I guarantee it.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread