He's not new.

by Apirishin, Saturday, June 22, 2013, 09:30 (3983 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

This is true, I was active(?) on the HBO forum for a little bit, even though I'd lurked there for a while. I like the people there, though, and it's been fun to see many of the same individuals be excited for Destiny as well and develop good threads about what is known so far. Most people here and there (on HBO) know much more about games and gaming than I do, so getting different perspectives on things like the nitty-gritty of how MMOs (which I have never really played at a "dedicated" level) work and function has been informative for me.

Hey, Snipe! Yes, I'm excited for Destiny! I've always been a big sci-fi guy (like Bill Nye?), so the thought of romping around through the solar system with everyone sounds really cool in and of itself, to say nothing of the shared world aspect of Destiny, which also sounds like it will be (hopefully) really fun.

OT: I did enjoy Halo 4 while I was playing it, I just found I wasn't getting the same enjoyment out of it as I did previously. I'd say it was more of an, "It's not 343i, it's me," thing than the other way around. I'm not sure. It's been hard to precisely put my finger on the exact reason. I recall someone on the HBO forum once describing him- or herself as having "limited bandwith" when it came to gaming. My bandwith has been squeezed since the start of the year due to (good!) real life reasons, so I've unfortunately cut out a few things I otherwise might not have.

TL;DR:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread