- No text -
locked
1349 views
It's Harder Than Hell With Bad Rewards, So Yes.
by Morpheus
, High Charity, Thursday, January 14, 2016, 20:02 (3919 days ago) @ marmot 1333
- No text -
locked
1268 views
I did it, the two guys with me got minimal stuff but I got nothing, just two blue engrams :(
locked
1284 views
I literally got nothing last time.
by Vortech
, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, January 17, 2016, 20:21 (3916 days ago) @ Durandal
Not even blue engrams.
locked
1241 views
Is nightfall fixed?
by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, January 14, 2016, 20:07 (3919 days ago) @ marmot 1333
word on reddit the other evening was that solo was broken, but co op was not. i don't know if that has changed or not
locked
1266 views
Bungie's twitter said so
by Blackt1g3r
, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, January 14, 2016, 20:17 (3919 days ago) @ marmot 1333
I haven't tried it though.
locked
1292 views