This above post should be front paged. That is all.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, June 14, 2013, 20:23 (3990 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by INSANEdrive, Friday, June 14, 2013, 21:02

Couldn't have summed it up better my self. Well done. :)

Edit: Oh and since everyone is getting all sentimental - I know from experience that the best way to be part of a community is to be there from the very beginning. It was like that for me with Halomods, for which I TOTALLY "lucked" out on timing wise. I'm talking I saw it during its FIRST FREAKING MONTH of existence. I lurked HBO for a number of years in till the SourceGuy event left my Internet home in tatters. I watched it be built and I watched it be destroyed. Drifting around the net I went to another modding site - but it just wasn't the same. They all knew each other and had their own thing already. I was an outsider from another land - even with a few familiar faces posting.

So I went to HBO and braved its format. I saw DBO go up, but I waited - till I had said my so longs to Halo. A brave new world. How fitting indeed. (He said while listening to the Halo 2 song "Respite")

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread