Why is Korny's BS still allowed here? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 20, 2022, 15:31 (678 days ago)
edited by Kermit, Friday, May 20, 2022, 16:05

Korny,

If you had courage or maturity or cared about my opinion on anything, you'd talk to me to try to understand me and let me understand you, instead of taking potshots here to entertain your little sewing circle of telepathic gossips. Take a bow to them, Korny. That's what this is about, and that's always what this has been about. I hate what you've done to this place, and I'm disappointed that Claude let you do it.

EDIT: Apologies, Claude. I know you put the moderate in moderator. Forgive my anger, but I hate feeling like I have to leave my home to avoid the crap another resident throws on me without consequence.

Why is Korny's BS still allowed here?

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 20, 2022, 16:04 (678 days ago) @ Kermit

Korny,

If you had courage or maturity or cared about my opinion on anything, you'd talk to me to try to understand me and let me understand you, instead of taking potshots here to entertain your little sewing circle of telepathic gossips. Take a bow to them, Korny. That's what this is about, and that's always what this has been about. I hate what you've done to this place, and I'm disappointed that Claude let you do it.

It seems super-unlikely that this is aimed at something specific (Korny's last post here was almost a week ago, and had no potshots that I can see), which makes it 1) out of the blue, and 2) super-inappropriate. I'm going to leave it... but I'd really love for whatever comes of it to happen somewhere else. That last post I mentioned was in a locked thread, and I locked it for a reason.

Yeah, I still feel somewhat responsible for that.

by Coaxkez, Friday, May 20, 2022, 16:21 (678 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I did not intend to stir up any trouble in creating that thread, but I suppose certain topics attract trouble regardless of one’s intentions.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 20, 2022, 16:41 (678 days ago) @ Coaxkez
edited by cheapLEY, Friday, May 20, 2022, 16:48

I did not intend to stir up any trouble in creating that thread, but I suppose certain topics attract trouble regardless of one’s intentions.

Nah, that was certainly my fault. I sat on replying to that thread for a day and thought better of doing so multiple times, but sometimes I do the thing I know I shouldn’t anyway. I already promised Cody I won’t get his Six Days in Fallujah thread nuked when that game comes out.

by Coaxkez, Friday, May 20, 2022, 20:11 (678 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Coaxkez, Friday, May 20, 2022, 20:15

No, but history has shown that I just might.

Guys, I was never defending or justifying war crimes. They’re bad news. When it comes to war crimes, just say no, kids. I was only ever making a point about the intrinsic nature of war. The inescapable brutality of it. Alas, I digress…

(But do not worry, I shall not re-open that can of worms. No más. Do not engage.)

Why is Korny's BS still allowed here?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 20, 2022, 18:16 (678 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Korny,

It seems super-unlikely that this is aimed at something specific (Korny's last post here was almost a week ago, and had no potshots that I can see), which makes it 1) out of the blue, and 2) super-inappropriate. I'm going to leave it... but I'd really love for whatever comes of it to happen somewhere else. That last post I mentioned was in a locked thread, and I locked it for a reason.

I've love for whatever comes next to happen somewhere else, preferably it being some kind of resolution. I've sincerely tried. Korny trolled me on social media. I blocked him for a while because he'd post stuff on my wall about things I'd never even spoken about--he was always quick to assume he knew all kinds of things about me and what I thought. And talking to Korny there was like talking to Triumph the Insult Comic--I never got the impression he was doing anything but using me as fodder for public evisceration. Regardless, Korny and Sammy were OG co-op nighters. I considered them friends. I assumed that if Korny had an issue with me that threatened our friendship, he would talk to me. He never has. Then I come here one day and I'm called names, the worst things are said about me, and I'm blocked from events. There's supposedly other people here who have decided I'm guilty of being a horrible person, and I didn't even know there was a trial. I heard only the verdict, not the evidence. I was never given the opportunity to apologize for anything, or clarify anything. Now i'm in a Kafkatrap. It sucks, and I would love find a way to clear the air.

Don't look for a post. Trolls hide their trollery in plain sight, and plausible deniability is their stock in trade.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread