Jan 20th TWAB Teaser - How many gunsmith mats do you have? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 16:55 (822 days ago)

Hmmmmm. According to D.I.M and my ability to "Math", I have 57,715 Gunsmith Mats. OH... oh no... my poor fingers.

Destiny gon' be all;

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Too many. :(

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 16:58 (822 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Only 6,000.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 17:07 (822 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

~28,000

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 20:49 (822 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I don't buy stuff like I should probably.

Son of a *bleep*!!

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 02:32 (822 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

48,531...donated to charity

by squidnh3, Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 05:52 (822 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Jan 20th TWAB Teaser - How many gunsmith mats do you have?

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 06:19 (822 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I wish they would automate this shit.

I don’t have that many mats, but there’s still zero chance I’ll spend them because, honestly, who gives a shit? Just convert my 6,000 into 600 Legendary Shards or whatever that math works out to, instead of making me turn them all in and break down all the shit it gives me.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 06:24 (822 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Jan 20th '22 TWAB | End of Expansion Clean Up

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 11:32 (821 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50957

TL;DR -

• Floor - 1350
  • Soft cap - 1500
  • Power cap - 1550
  • Hard cap - 1560

Beginning in The Witch Queen, blue (Rare) rewards will stop dropping from playlist activities (Crucible, Strikes, Gambit, etc.) once players have reached the soft cap. Players above the soft cap (1500 Power in The Witch Queen) will instead see a slightly increased chance at receiving Legendary rewards from these activities, or a small amount of Legendary Shards.

Blue weapons and armors will continue to drop from enemies and chests while playing Destiny 2, but we hope that this will reduce the need for players to manage their inventories and reduce the frequency of visits to the Postmaster when running playlist activities.

Banshee-44 is getting a new reputation system...

...Gunsmith Materials and Weapon Telemetries. Players will now earn Reputation Rank progress with Banshee-44 when dismantling Legendary and Exotic weapons and armor or by completing daily Gunsmith bounties.

We will also be removing Mod Components from the game...

...purchase and will instead cost 10,000 Glimmer each

...all Ghost Mods that generated Weapon Telemetries will be removed

...Master Rahool will also be able to decrypt Umbral engrams, so players will not have to hop between the H.E.L.M. and the Tower to decrypt all of the engrams in their inventory. Focusing for individual Seasonal weapons and armor will live on Seasonal Vendors in the H.E.L.M. moving forward, so if you want to focus on a specific weapon from a given Season, you’ll still need to head to the H.E.L.M. for decryption.

Hawkmoon & Dead Man’s Tale will be offered to all players that own Beyond Light with a random roll every week at Xur for...

• 1 Ascendant Shard
  • 1 Exotic Cipher
  • 125,000 Glimmer
  • 200 Legendary Shards

Furthermore the...

• Hawkmoon
  • Dead Man's Tale
  • Ager's Scepter
  • Outbreak Perfected
  • Whisper of the Worm
  • The Fourth Horseman

...catalysts will be moved to the playlist activity (Strikes, Crucible, Gambit) completions.

Outbreak Perfected and Whisper of the Worm have both had the requirements for completing their catalyst updated so that they can be completed without access to their original activities.

RAID DATE

Destiny 2: The Witch Queen [REDACTED] Raid
March 5, 2022
10:00 AM Pacific (18:00 UTC)

Drifter will be getting a pass at some point too (more about gambit stuff later).

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 12:24 (821 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Hawkmoon & Dead Man’s Tale will be offered to all players that own Beyond Light with a random roll every week at Xur for...

• 1 Ascendant Shard
  • 1 Exotic Cipher
  • 125,000 Glimmer
  • 200 Legendary Shards

That seems really freaking expensive. Like, that’s not at all equivalent to doing a 15-30 mission.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 13:43 (821 days ago) @ cheapLEY

• 1 Ascendant Shard
  • 1 Exotic Cipher
  • 125,000 Glimmer
  • 200 Legendary Shards

That seems really freaking expensive. Like, that’s not at all equivalent to doing a 15-30 mission.

It's the same price as pulling an exotic out of the Monument, so it seems fair. If you don't like the roll, wait until the next week.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 14:01 (821 days ago) @ CyberKN

So what are the ideal rolls for those two?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 14:06 (821 days ago) @ bluerunner

So what are the ideal rolls for those two?

I dunno, the thought of paying $35 for access to old seasonal content made the question moot for me.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 14:24 (820 days ago) @ bluerunner

Not sure what the ideal barrel and magazine perks are, but I have a DMT with Subsistence that I really love. It keeps the ammo flowing quite nicely in PvP and even better in PvE.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 14:32 (820 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Not sure what the ideal barrel and magazine perks are, but I have a DMT with Subsistence that I really love. It keeps the ammo flowing quite nicely in PvP and even better in PvE.

My Vorpal role has ended quite a large number of Guardians in their supers...

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 14:34 (820 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I farmed a Vorpal for just that reason, but I don’t think I’ve ever even equipped it.

by squidnh3, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 14:48 (820 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I farmed a Vorpal for just that reason, but I don’t think I’ve ever even equipped it.

It 2-shots a Golden Gun Hunter. It also should be very, very good next season when the anti-barrier scout rifle makes a return in conjunction with the recent changes to Vorpal (primaries do more damage now).

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 14:45 (820 days ago) @ cheapLEY

• 1 Ascendant Shard
  • 1 Exotic Cipher
  • 125,000 Glimmer
  • 200 Legendary Shards

Not as expensive as grinding for 50 weeks to get Hawkmoon! Because… time is the most valuable currency of all.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 16:14 (820 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Not as expensive as grinding for 50 weeks to get Hawkmoon! Because… time is the most valuable currency of all.

You could have just been playing D2 and getting a guaranteed Hawkmoon every week for the past year or so. (:

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, January 20, 2022, 18:19 (820 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You could have just been playing D2 and getting a guaranteed Hawkmoon every week for the past year or so. (:

No more one shot kill tho

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Thursday, January 20, 2022, 14:53 (820 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Around 13K, I’m A Little Lucky.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 14:30 (815 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread