Two New Destiny Drinks—Thorn and Wavesplitter!! (Fan Creations)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, December 01, 2021, 09:53 (849 days ago)

Hoo boy...that discussion about war suddenly got heated. One minute, I see a back and forth couple of replies and the next, it's a massive argument. Insane had the right idea. ;-) And if I do indeed get banned for linking this, I can't possibly find it in myself to blame any of you. :-D

I guess it's a good(or bad?) thing my next drinks are alcoholic!

After all that stuff with the hospital, I was so eager to get back to creating videos and being able to DO something again.

So I did a drink double feature and made the Thorn, a red wine drink sure to poison your Light, and a Wavesplitter lemonade remix as a tribute to my favorite D2 hotspot and now a dear treasured memory, Titan.

The Wavesplitter is so easy you officially have no excuse! Try it!!!

Hope you guys enjoy. I've got two, maybe three more drinks to make and then I'll pretty much be out of recipes...

These look great! Thanks!

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 01, 2021, 10:30 (849 days ago) @ Morpheus

Also love the spelling of Chappy's gamertag in the credits. :)

Lord Save Me...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, December 01, 2021, 14:46 (848 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I went over both videos a hundred times..... ;-(

I guess it got to the point of fatigue. So sorry, Chappy. I'll get the video changed!

Lord Save Me...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 01, 2021, 14:48 (848 days ago) @ Morpheus

I went over both videos a hundred times..... ;-(

I guess it got to the point of fatigue. So sorry, Chappy. I'll get the video changed!

I was kidding. Sorry. They really are nicely done!

Lord Save Me...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, December 01, 2021, 15:48 (848 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Don't apologize, I'm glad you pointed it out...I definitely wouldn't have noticed it. Like I said, I went over both those videos a hundred times, so when I clicked upload I didn't want to see them again for AT LEAST a week. I seriously didn't mean to get his name wrong; I feel like an ass...to me it feels like the gratitude isn't genuine—it really is!

I had been trying to get help on the intro for this recipe since mid-September....and he was the only one on my friends list who was willing to help.

I pride myself on—if nothing else—double checking my work to make sure it's accurate and/or to my liking. I once re-rendered one of the videos just because I didn't like how fast a line of text faded out. But yes, my gratitude to you is real just as my regret to Chappy is that I messed it up(now that I think about it, this might be the first time I didn't call him Chappy, so that at least could be an excuse?). I didn't mean to come off snarky or anything.

But it's deleted now, and the 'fix' is uploading in a minute. Unfortunately I deleted that Titan clip so I can't do a full correction, which sucks. But I'll see if I can do a photoshop-type thing, it should be possible.

Two New Destiny Drinks—Thorn and Wavesplitter!!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, December 02, 2021, 13:37 (847 days ago) @ Morpheus

Ok, the soft fix is up—I’ll see if I can implement a better one later on. Again, so sorry for screwing up your name, Chappy.

https://youtu.be/AmDdBG_p9hc

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread