I Love Bees (High-Quality Audio Release) (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, November 11, 2021, 09:25 (868 days ago)

(I know this is DBO, but I figured folks would be more likely to see a post here than on HBO…)

Raga and I were talking about I Love Bees this last week and it reminded me that I wanted to make a high-quality version that was sourced from the DVD audio rather than the web-release WAV files (the difference is rather dramatic if you start paying attention to it).

The chapter ordering reflects my preferred playback sequence and is less granular than, say, theBruce's published order and that is intentional. I've always preferred the novelesque approach of each character's subchapter being presented as a whole. I feel like it preserves the momentum of each character's plotline and avoids the fatigue that comes from constant reorientation if perspectives are being changed every minute or two. If something seems out of order, blame Ragashingo. ;-)

There's a YouTube version below (like and subscribe! Or something…), and there are some download links if you'd like to save this version locally:

-------
I Love Bees
256 kbps AAC download | 320 kbps MP3 download | 320 kbps MP3 streaming playlist
-------

YouTube version (be sure to play in 720p/1080p for best audio):

?

I Love Bees (High-Quality Audio Release)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, November 11, 2021, 09:27 (868 days ago) @ Beorn

You know, instead of spending 2+ days rendering thousands of 3d raytraced frames for that background animation, we could have just mined bitcoins and been millionaires. But, yes. This is good, too. I approve. :)

*waves to Raga

by Oholiab @, Thursday, November 11, 2021, 19:50 (868 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Nice to see you! Miss your backstories. Are you still writing those somewhere and I’m just unaware?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, November 11, 2021, 09:54 (868 days ago) @ Beorn

Thank you for all your work. I haven't given ILB a proper listen in many years. Definitely giving it a go later.

by Oholiab @, Thursday, November 11, 2021, 19:51 (868 days ago) @ Beorn

Thank you! Have not listened to this in a long, long time.

This makes me happy. Thank you!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 15, 2021, 12:33 (864 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread