StarWars Remake (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 09, 2021, 16:24 (931 days ago)

"it’s a console exclusive on PlayStation 5 at launch."

It will come to Xbox at some point.

StarWars Remake

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 09, 2021, 16:25 (931 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I’m totally here for this. KotoR remains one of my favorite games of all time.

I wonder if they rework the combat. I think something similar to the FF7 remake could work well here.

StarWars Remake

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, September 09, 2021, 23:13 (931 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I couldn't be more excited for this. For myself and other old fans, sure, but more so for the people who might experience the story for the first time.

StarWars Remake

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 10, 2021, 12:27 (930 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

"it’s a console exclusive on PlayStation 5 at launch."

It will come to Xbox at some point.

You know how when you miss out on a game you think you'd like, and by the time you get to play it, you've already played the games it influenced? And when you go back to play the real deal, it doesn't have the quality of life enhancements the newer games have, and it doesn't evoke nostalgia to help power you through a playthrough. That's what happened to me with KotOR. (It almost happened to me with the first Mass Effect, but I got to it just before Mass Effect 2 came out.)

I'm glad this is being done.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread