You People WANT Laso?!? (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, September 08, 2021, 14:26 (954 days ago)

This video clip just unleashed twenty years of repressed trauma in ten seconds. I told the nurses I didn’t need a bedpan when I was first admitted, and now I need a whole new hospital room.

There are people out there who actually attempt this?!? They go through THIS?? What is wrong with you?!

You People WANT Laso?!?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, September 08, 2021, 16:16 (954 days ago) @ Morpheus

This video clip just unleashed twenty years of repressed trauma in ten seconds. I told the nurses I didn’t need a bedpan when I was first admitted, and now I need a whole new hospital room.

LOLOLOLOL

There are people out there who actually attempt this?!? They go through THIS?? What is wrong with you?!

The first time I was like "why aren't you sticking it with a grenade???" Then I watched again and checked the HUD.

That sent me down a rabbit hole

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, September 08, 2021, 17:51 (954 days ago) @ Morpheus
edited by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, September 08, 2021, 17:55

John Wick Speedruns are apparently a thing.

This is just impressive. Reminds me of Mike Miller's old videos in terms of gameplay quality.

What's a John Wick Speedrun? Wrong answers only

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, September 09, 2021, 07:11 (954 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

But also the right answer, I'm curious

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, September 09, 2021, 07:30 (954 days ago) @ ZackDark

You have to eliminate all your enemies in style. He didn’t worry about infection form though.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 09, 2021, 09:30 (954 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, September 09, 2021, 09:46

But also the right answer, I'm curious

How quickly you can go from major flop to major hit.

LOL!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 11:15 (942 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread